Visa Credit Cards: Currently, for our credit cardholders' protection, we have placed blocks on all non-chip credit card transactions in Indonesia and Jamaica. If you wish to continue to be able to use your card as usual, please call TrueCore at 740-345-6608.
Debit Cards: Currently, for our debit cardholders’ protection, TrueCore members must use their PIN for card transactions instead of a signature in The Dominican Republic, Taiwan, and Vietnam. If you wish to continue to be able to use your card as usual, please call TrueCore at 740-345-6608.
- Skimmers – small devices that store credit card information if a card is swiped
- Bluetooth Skimmers – a small strip often found at credit card readers at gas pumps that send credit card information via a Bluetooth signal to a nearby laptop once the card is swiped
- Modified Card Readers – a credit card reader similar to those in retail stores that is a modified version that stores credit card information for whoever owns the machine
- Malware – software that has the ability to infiltrate computers and access personal information through opening different websites
- Phishing – automated phone calls that ask for a credit card number or emails that include attachments or links that, once opened, activate malware to steal people’s personal information such as credit card numbers